ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED, COVERAGE VALUE & SERVICE CONTRACT
Bursaries will be awarded to students within the Chartered Accountancy field.
Bursaries are awarded in the range of R25 000 to R40 000/ student per year.
Once graduated, students will be required to undertake employment at a A2A Kopano Incorporated office in the Eastern Cape, for an amount of time equal to their bursary awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Studying towards a Chartered Accountants (SA) qualification
- Achieved high academic results
*Preference will be given to students who have completed the first year of study with and students residing in the Eastern Cape.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Eligible students can apply via one of the following methods:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Post: The Bursary Officer, PO Box 137, Queenstown, 5320
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- A covering letter (we have drafted the A2A Kopano Bursary Covering Letter which students can download and edit, otherwise please feel free to write your own cover letter if you wish)
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary institution letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
30 September annually.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact A2A Kopano Inc. directly:
The Bursary Officer
Tel: 012 460 9885